What can we offer to our clients?
As a strategic business partner to our clients, we can serve them in the field of law that is related to technology, not only in UAE but also in the MENA region Laws such as Data Protection Laws, Artificial Intelligence, National and international Cybersecurity framework, internal training & workshops, and Investigations.
Since the GDPR issuance date in 2016 and goes into effect in 2018, all the companies that deal with personal data in the EU must have complied with that new regulation.
Also, In the middle east, data protection laws are still new, Qatar 2016, Bahrain 2018, Egypt 2020, KSA 2021, and UAE have a lot of regulations from 2016 to 2021.
- Informing and advising the company and its coworkers who carry out the processing of their obligations pursuant to GDPR and data privacy laws.
- Advice your DPO office on the process of Data Subject Requests, Data Privacy/ Transfer Impact assessments, Data Breaches, and processing activities.
- Provide data protection training and workshops to the internal teams.
- Evaluate the impact of legislative, regulatory, legal developments, and industry proposals involving privacy and security across the company`s services within the MENA region.
- We are able to help manage the lifecycle of a cyber incident, related investigations, and litigation. A key component is providing crisis and reputational management services to our clients following a cyber incident or data breach, as well as excellent customer service, in a seamless and timely manner. As part of the role, there is also the opportunity to support the pre-incident risk advisory practice.
- we will help Complete the incident reports outlining the status of the incident, remediation activities, as well as post-incident reviews.
- we are going to Ensure the incident is fully communicated, recorded, and tracked in accordance with our existing frameworks.
We can serve our clients in the scope of Cybercrime in all its forms, in more than one context:
- Cyber-dependent crimes and Cyber-enabled crimes because we know the technical form on which these crimes are based, we can analyze them from legal and technical aspects and preserve the rights of our clients.
- We will represent you before the court of law and the authorities that you will face in all stages in any case.